- ticket title
- Find Best Home Business Opportunity of Your Own
- Your Key to Success: Reasons You Need a Small Business Mentor
- Small Business Owner Should Avoid Doing Shortcuts">Things That a New Small Business Owner Should Avoid Doing Shortcuts
- The Secret of 10 Best Things About Being an Entrepreneur
- Challenges Faced by Small Business Owners Secrets You Need to Know
What is the Small Business Summit?
Brought to you by The Globe and Mail’s Report on Small Business in conjunction with Achilles Media, Small Business Summit is a one-day event, geared to entrepreneurs, to kick-start your small or medium enterprise to the next level.
Our program boasts an itinerary of specialized keynote speakers, workshops and networking opportunities to give you the professional insight you need.
Here’s a snapshot of the range of questions common to Canadian entrepreneurs that Small Business Summit will address this fall:
- How do I gain access to capital? Where can I find it?
- How can I manage and foster customer growth as I scale my business?
- How do I start building and managing assets?
Canada Small Business Summit (SBS) is Going National!
In November 2011, more than 300+ of Canada’s most innovative and influential entrepreneurs gathered at the MaRS Discovery District for the first-ever SBS Event Toronto. The room was buzzing with inspiration and excitement – you could practically hear businesses growing.
Small Business Summit featured a keynote address from the Honourable Maxime Bernier, Minister of State (Small Business and Tourism), exclusive networking opportunities and a day of relevant programming and workshops by some of Canada’s most important business voices and prominent entrepreneurs.
Since then, we’ve received an extremely positive response and have been asked many times to bring the SBS to other major Canadian city centres.
After months of planning and brain-storming, we’re excited to announce that Small Business Summit is going national in 2012, with events planned in Calgary, Toronto and Vancouver!
Presented in partnership with The Globe and Mail’s Report on Small Business, Canada SBS will be heading to Calgary on April 25, Vancouver on October 4 and Toronto, on November 21, 2012.
Stay tuned for updates leading up to the next Small Business Summits, by subscribing to our newsletter on the sidebar of this page.